Friday, January 1, 2010

Highlights in December

I am offically terrible at blogging. Over the past month we have had many vistors and made a trip back to Illinois to see friends and family for the Holidays. Since Mayson was born all of his grandparents were able to come out and visit. Mike and I had to have a baby to get them to come and visit. We drove back to Illinois, which took us 2 1/2 days there and 2 1/2 days back. Mayson and Sadie did so good in the car.
We were able to get some Christmas pictures done with Tracy at Picture Perfect when were were home, she does such an awesome job. While we were home my mom and the Barbre's threw a shower for Mike, Mayson and I. We have such giving friends and family. While Mayson was home we was able to meet all of his cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and great- granparents.

He was even able to meet his friends Jayden, Jodi and Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment