Friday, June 17, 2011

Poor Buddy

Well Mommy was so excited today to take Mayson over to My Gym! I had class all week so it was my first chance to take Mayson to class. Well we got there early so we walked around the District till it was time to start the class. It gave me a little time to window shop and Mayson a little time to run around. Well he was running in front of me and tripped over the brick pavers. He falls at home outside all the time and usually catches himself, but not today. He was screaming and when I went to pick him up I saw the blood. I did the best I could not to totally freak out. We went back into My Gym to get him cleaned up. He was such a trooper, Mommy on the other hand not so much. We left and I took him to see his Daddy, I felt like the worst Mommy in the world for letting him fall. I was reminded frequently that boys will be boys and this won't be his last busted lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment